Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Monday, February 28, 2011







     My Bucket List





I'm still adding to my  bucket list. So far I have:

To learn Portuguese
Train Bochica to be less afraid
To have a Paso Fino professional evaluate Bochica and me
Pass on my love of the land to my grandchildren
Become proficient in using  Photoshop Elements
Write a book
Learn more about web design
Go to Chile one more time and ride a Criollo horse through a vineyard
Vacation in  Charleston, S.C.
Visit the redwood forest
Make a good friend that I can talk to about anything
Sew a hand pieced quilt for my granddaughter
Teach my youngest grandchildren how to fish
Learn to do pen and ink drawings
Learn all about cows (any ideas how I can do this???)
Finally learn to meditate (know of any classes, anyone?)
Organize my house!
Visit Lost Maples State Park in the autumn
Eat home grown vegetables from my garden

 . . . And that  one more thing--but it is too far fetched to even write down--unless . . .  synchronicity works its magic again!

Stay tuned! I'll let you know as I cross things off and add more things. Check the list from time to time!!

No comments: