Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring at Salsipuedes

It's finally Spring! I am able to put away my longjohns. The wonderful signs of Spring are everywhere--flowers blooming, trees leafing out, horses shedding, and warm afternoons. I notice something different each year.

Field violets with their heart shaped leaves



I never noticed the little blooms on my Virginia pines before.






The redbuds and pears are dressed for Spring.


                                              


I call this my "little umbrella forest".




I even like the weeds such as these henbit and clover growing beside my barn.




I wonder if the two ladies who lived here years ago planted these lovely iris. 

I would like to transplant these to my yard!


Glorious Spring--my favorite time of the year!




No comments: