Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Salsipuedes Garden-Progress Report

I have high hopes for my garden. All my seeds except bush beans and carrots have sprouted. The only plant that doesn't look well is the little tomato in the Topsy Turvy planter. I may have to replant that. But otherwise, my crop looks good so far!

Lettuce and Peas

Cucumbers at the end of the planter

Squash


Zucchini I started from seed and transplanted




Bell Peppers


No carrots yet!


I may need to re-plant this!

A couple of cool nights are forecast--hope my little vegetables do okay! I can already taste them, Yum! I'm working on ideas for a trellis for the cucumbers and maybe squash using old wire tomato cages. Anyone know how tall I should make them?
Stay tuned!

No comments: