Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Lazy Rainy Day


It's rare that I take a day off-usually I'm rushing around trying to get more done in one day than I can possibly do. However, today I turned over a new leaf! And that isn't even on my bucket list. I will have to confess that I did several loads of laundry and ironing; but the rest of the day I just "piddled".

Another Christmas gift was speaking to me. I received this very neat puzzle:

What a neat gift for a horse lover!

So, today I cleaned off my bar (so that is what it looks like)  and began. Whew--difficult--lots of tiny pieces. I'm still missing one outside piece, but am making progress. What fun--and how nice to just take it easy on a rainy day. Thanks, Laurie. Try it sometime yourself!! I think I will again. Let's see how long it takes me to finish!

Stay tuned!



No comments: