Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Puzzle Update

Remember the puzzle I have set up on my bar? Well, it's been a month and I'm progressing slowly. But it has been so much fun and very relaxing. I just work on it a few minutes here and there--almost like meditation! Puzzles are good for the brain, so I've been told!! I can just feel those cells firing up. :)

Here is my progress so far:

Slowly but surely!

Well, I will admit that I have had some help from that special man in my life.

This has been so relaxing that I believe when I finish this one, I'll set up another one!!

Spring is almost here--lots of projects--I can feel my energy returning--stay tuned!!


No comments: