Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Puzzle Complete--What Fun!!


I am a little sad to see the puzzle finished--it was so relaxing!!

Can  you find the the three unusual pieces?

I'm saving that last piece for that special man to insert. We both worked on it. The three "unusual" pieces are ones that Rufus managed to get.  (I must have accidentally knocked them off the bar.) Thank goodness he didn't eat them--just chewed them a little. 

This has been such a relaxing experience--I've decided to just keep a puzzle going all the time. It's nice to  take a few minutes and mull over deciding which pieces goes where.  Thanks again, Laurie!!

Stay tuned for the next one!



No comments: