Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Salsipuedes Garden-Squash blooms

The rain we've been having has helped my squash. All four plants have blooms.

Zuchhini squash bloom

My yellow squash have blooms also. The sugar snap peas are just beginning to bloom.

Soon to be sugar snap peas!

My carrots, however, have not fared as well. I used straight top soil in their pot, and it doesn't drain quickly enough. Hope they aren't rotting!

Help! We're under water!!

It is exciting to think that soon I will have fresh vegetables just for the picking! I like this gardening, but am very happy it is not my sole support. :)

Stay tuned!

No comments: