Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Rufus-the talking dog

Remember when I first brought Rufus home, how shy he was? Well, he has definitely overcome that in some areas. When he wants me to go to the living room and turn on the TV, he talks to me. Here is a short clip!


He doesn't stop this infernal whining (he calls it talking)  until I go to the living room, turn on the TV and sit down! And he doesn't even watch it now. He did as a puppy, though, so maybe he just likes the sound. Some spoiled dog!

Stay tuned for more Rufus clips!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

That Rufus is a mess! He had turned into one social dog!