Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Salsipuedes Reds

One of my favorite things do these fall mornings is to ride around in my golf cart and look at the trees with their leaves turning many shades of red, yellow and orange. This year the leaves seem to be turning later than usual. I took these shots just before the rain (Oh, blessed rain!) began. Today I concentrated on red.

Poison Ivy

Chinese tallow

Sumac leaves

Sweet gum leaves

Which is your favorite? To me, the poison ivy and sumac are a tie.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that poison ivy has to be so pretty in the fall! We have definitely passed our peak up here, but with all the elevation changes and the wide variety of trees, we still have trees that are just now turning. The Bradford Pears down the street are a beautiful orange, and there is one hill on the way home that is half hard woods (currently all red) and half pines that make it look quite Christmasy.