Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Best Neighbors

Lately, I've been noticing my horses racing across the pasture quite a bit. And Moe has been  getting all excited, prancing around. I thought there must be cows or deer nearby This morning to my delight, I discovered new neighbors!

My new neighbors!

Longhorns have always been my favorite breed of cattle, and I've been missing seeing them.  I'm so excited to have a few right next door! My horses have always been terrified of longhorns, but maybe by seeing these every day, they will get used to them. :)

Posing for  me

My neighbor was nice enough to erect an electric fence about 6 feet from mine--no chance of the horses getting hurt! When this one saw me, he came right up and posed! Isn't he a beauty?  Oh, happy day!

The joys of living in the country in Texas.



No comments: