Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Two Very Different Creatures

The other day I came across this slow moving boy (or girl). Each Spring the box turtles are very busy mating and laying their eggs.

Slow but steady!

Then down by the pond I filmed a huge bullfrog as he jumped into the water.


He could be in the Olympics!

Spring is the best time for seeing  wild critters at Salsipuedes. I also saw a rather large snake and two turtles in the pond. And an armadillo waddling across the pasture. A skunk has taken up residence down by the creek--I'm hoping she doesn't decide to move in my barn! Anyone have ideas about how to discourage her??

No comments: