Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bluebird Update

Oh, the cutest thing! This morning I saw Papa bluebird teaching the fledglings to catch their lunch. I took this photo from my front porch of Papa and three of the fledglings perched on my fence. Wish I had a stronger zoom on my camera!
Pay attention, little ones!
I'm so lucky to be able to observe them. They are such precious little birds! I think I have new nests in my two bluebird houses. I'll check them this afternoon after it warms up a little.  We are having a cool spell again! Brrrr!  Wish me luck that there is not a snake in the one by the pond. :)

No comments: