Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Springtime in Texas

Dogwood Blossoms
Spring is my favorite time of the year--I begin wishing for it in January. This year it has been late in coming. But I treasure it all the more. The "special man" toured me around his property and showed me his dogwoods in bloom. Breathtaking!

Dogwood in the Woods

The bees are humming, butterflies are flitting about, hummingbirds have returned, and birds are busy building nests. Lest you think Henbit is just a weed, check this out--the butterflies depend upon it for a food source in early Spring.



Down the road from me is a field of canola--I never knew the source of canola oil before--breathtaking!

Wow!

This photo does not do it justice. It is a sea of yellow as far as the eye can see. Reminds me or Italy for some reason.

Stay tuned for more Springtime shots!










No comments: