Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Perseverance Pays Off

Remember my post about the unidentified tree I saw at Los Dominicos market in Santiago? I've been searching the web periodically in hopes of finding it. Perseverance  does pay off--success at last!. 

Blooms of a Jacaranda Tree

I read that this tree is native to South America, but can grow here in the U.S. in warm climates. It would be very difficult to grow at Salsipuedes because of our cold winters. So I guess I'll just have to remember its beauty!! Wish I had taken more photos, but I can always go to the "web" for many great images!!





No comments: