Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Serendipity and Synchronicity

/

When One Door Closes, Another One Opens
- Sometimes the trick is to get brave enough to squeeze through the opening  and see what awaits you on the other side -
The door may be a large one or at times, it may be a small one like the little one here. The small adventures can be just as rewarding as the large ones.
With this blog I will share with you the past and ongoing adventures of my life--life adjusting to being a single woman,  living in the country with my animals, traveling to foreign countries, starting a new business, etc. and how serendipity and synchronicity  have played a major part in my life Each door I have walked through (or been pushed through) has led me to a new adventure in life-I plan to keep having these adventures forever!!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Like the design. Happy Blogging.

Sheri said...

Thanks, Michael. Stay tuned!