Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do Waxwings Eat Seeds from Sweetgum Balls?

I had one more chance to photograph the Cedar Waxwings. When I checked the next day to see if any were around, I did see a flock of about 20 or so. They seemed to be flying back and forth from the Sweetgum tree to the Cedar tree. At first I thought they were just resting in the Sweetgum, but after looking at this photo, I am wondering if they are picking out seeds from the Sweetgum balls. What do you think?

Are They Eating Seeds??

Oh, no--another project-read up on Cedar Waxwings. They are fascinating little birds--I hope to see them again!

Stay tuned!



1 comment:

Cindy said...

Those birds are beautiful. I am fascinated by birds. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos.