Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day at Salsipuedes

Well, it's winter finally! I spent most of Saturday getting the barn ready for snow. Sure enough, I awoke Sunday morning to fine snow just beginning  to fall. I rapidly finished my barn chores--just in time--the snow became heavier and continued all day. What a winter wonderland. Just as pretty as last year. This year I managed to get over to the pond and take a photograph. Unfortunately, my golf cart got stuck on the way back--but lucky for me,  right in the front yard. So I didn't have far to walk. A neighbor came over later and pushed me out.

After turning the horses out into the big pasture (they were waiting patiently by the gate), I returned to my nice warm house, started a pot of beef vegetable soup, and played on the computer. I'm enjoying the snow, but will be glad when the weather is warmer again!

No comments: