Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Very Special Sunday in Chile

What a special day! I was lucky enough to be here for my grandson, Owen's, baptism. He was very impressed and overcome by the occasion. He asked his Mom to read his new bible to him instead of attending Sunday School.
                                                     Paul, Dawn, Sarah and Owen

I am very proud of my family!

After church, we had a quick lunch and then drove to their club, which is just a 5 minute drive up the mountain from their house. What a relaxing afternoon. We sat out by the pools and just read, watched the kiddos play and relaxed. It is a beautiful place--5 outside pools including a wave pool, a warm pool, an inside pool, exercise rooms, trampolines for the children, restaurant, riding stables, etc. Wow! Here are a few photos,but I didn't managed to capture how beautiful  it is.


                                                                   My sweet grandchildren!




Then home, Paul cooked sausage on the grill, we ate out on the porch (wonderful with the mountains in the background!. Early to bed for me. Until later . . .

No comments: