Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What A Difference a Haircut Makes


Wow! What a difference a haircut makes -- for pets as well as humans!


Rufus was so long and shaggy and very dirty. I have been under the weather and haven't felt like cleaning him up. So I finally decided to take him to the groomer. Well, when I picked him up, I almost didn't recognize him. See the before and after---

Rufus before grooming
Rufus after grooming

Which do you like better?  I think I prefer him before--he was just so cute! But now there will be less hair floating around my house. :) And it will grow. And he is nice and clean!! Poor baby, he is one tired doggie!! He will get a good rest tonight!

Stay tuned for more from Salsipuedes!



                                       



No comments: