Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Friday, November 8, 2013

A New Look For My Lawn


It seems I still have a lot to learn when it comes to "outside" stuff. :)  I learned an important lesson about lawn mowers. Always check your tires!!! For some reason, I seem unable to tell if a tire is low just by looking at it. I mowed my lawn and uh,oh, look what happened!!
A new look!

You will remember that I have my house for sale--this is the worst time for the lawn to look strange!! Seems if a tire is low, the lawn ends up striped! I guess I could tell prospective buyers that I did it on purpose--and call it "lawn sculpture". Now I'm hoping for warm nights so the grass will grow enough for me to mow one more time before winter!! And believe me, next time I will check all my tires!!!!

Stay tuned!


No comments: