Welcome To My Blog!

Adventures--how do you define one? My life has been full of adventures of all kinds-some exciting, some stressful, some funny, some exhilarating--this blog will share some of them with you.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Bochica and the Bird

Even though I normally dislike brown headed cowbirds, today was the exception. I was sitting in the rocking chair on my front porch, taking a break, when I noticed a little brown headed cowbird just behind Bochica's front foot.

Any bugs for me?

Then I noted that the little bird went around just to the front of his nose.

Hurry up and scare up some bugs!

Then it went even closer, right up to his nose!

Hi There!

Just as it touched his nose, Bochica ever so gently pushed him back a little.

Too close, huh?


The little bird came right back. I sat there a good 15 minutes, just watching the two of them. My sweet little horse!  Just one example of the joys of living in the country!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

How adorable!!